Day 9: Beauty Contests, Proust and Sarcasm (and Nerds)

Watch Little Miss Sunshine. Like, now.

Breakfast: -none-

Hey, it's summer. I can't be expected to wake up early all the time

Lunch: Grape leaves, Lemonade

Grape leaves, again. Leftovers from yesterday, because there wasn't going to be any lunch today (parents were fasting).

Dinner: Hot chocolate and cookies

Well, dinner was going to be a veggie burger, but of course, it was gone. Somebody, who shall remain unnamed, ate all my burgers even though he could fully eat a normal burger... Jerk.

Snack: Nerds

Health-wise, today wasn't the best day. But better than the previous days. I think I'm managing to stay healthy, which is good. I just need to eat more fruit (again...).

My New Candy: The awesome, awesome movie, Little Miss Sunshine. Made me cry, made me laugh. The actors in it are just plain amazing, and it deals with real issues like suicide, death, human perception, and the over-sexualization of beauty pageants (at least, that's what I got from it). 

Doesn't the poster itself make you want to watch the movie?
My favorite character

The movies kinda made me think about why I'm doing this. Am I doing it on the off-chance that I might lose weight? Or because I really do want to be healthier.

I think it is mainly because I want to be more fit... and be healthier. Although, with what I'm eating (Nerds, Mountain Dew, Chips) I don't see how I'm going to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment