Day 11: Stationary Bike-Riding and HIMYM

I felt guilty about my bad eating habits and exercised. YAY!

Breakfast: -none-

... what? It's summer. Of course I'm going to be sleeping in!

"Lunch": Potato chips and a Mountain Dew

Okay, so here, it's just me being picky. I didn't like the dinner they had prepared, so I just ate something not so healthy.

And that tastes of purple and of hope

Dinner: Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich with Mountain Dew and potato chips

Ignore the last part. Just think of the peanut butter and of the wheat bread. *waits* There ya go! It's like I've been eating healthily all day!

Snacks: Mango juice

Here is where I resisted getting the third M.D. of the day, and instead got me a mango juice.

David Schwimmer sarcastically claps for me

Exercise: 15 minutes on a stationary bike


My New Candy: 

The show "How I Met Your Mother"... because where else will you find conversations like this:


Words all should live by
Sorry, Canada :P
Yes it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment