Day 6: Junkie

I am not cut out to quit so many things at once.

Still haven't broken the vegan code. Threw the healthy food one out the window, though.

Brunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (x2) and Cocktail juice

A meal... I think. Not sure what it actually is though: Chiplets chips (I'm almost too scared to write this: x6), Apple juice (x2), Lime Freez, Mountain Dew, Tic tac, Fruit roll-ups.

So, over a period of five hours, I consumed all of that. And then woke up feeling disgusting and disgruntled. Like I said, I'm writing on a seperate notebook all that I am eating so that I can keep track. I can't look at that paper right now.

I keep saying that I want to be healthier, eating habits-wise, but I am not managing it too well.

But I will persevere. I am definitely not giving up the vegan/trying to be healthy thing, but I should definitely try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment