Day 14: iPhone Repair

Breakfast: Mango juice

After breakfast, I went to iCity in Shuwaikh to fix my iPhone which hasn't been sending or receiving calls or text messages. Basically, it does not acknowledge the existence of the SIM card. So that's that.

Lunch: Rice and water

Couldn't eat anything else at Grandma's house. Well, actually there were a couple of salads I could've eaten, but I didn't want to.

After Lunch, and after I went back to my house, I got the great news that my iPhone can't be repaired. So now I'm out 5 KD, to a guy who said something to me that I've already half-known. And I had to seperated from it for 8 hours for him to say that to me.


Dinner: Baked potato w/ lemon, 2 Mountain Dews and 2 Chiplets chips

'cause I had to drown my sorrows.

My New Candy: this Buffalo 1 terabyte USB external hard drive that I can't wait to get my hands on:

PRETTY!
Found it here: Kuwaiti Online Store

First time I order on this website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment