Day 18: PotterMore and Apathy

Lunch: Corn on the cob, Mango juice, lettuce

It's been so long since I've eaten corn on the cob! And I ate a pretty healthy meal.

Apparently, those black handles are actual corn-on-the-cob handles. The need to use
something to hold corn was so great that someone had to invent something so
that people didn't need to hold the corn.

Sorry, that's just my severe misanthropy acting up.
Of course, I can't leave well enough alone, so for a snack, I ate:

Snack: Chiplets (x2), Mountain Dew

Yep, me and Mountain Dew here have rekindled our relationship. How I've missed thou.

Exercise: Walked for about 35 minutes outside.

Snack: Tea (with ungodly amounts of sugar, but that goes without saying, of course)

Dinner: PB&J sandwich and hot chocolate soy milk

My New Candy: As I am writing this, PotterMore is 13 hours away


For those of you who don't know what pottermore is (first of all, FOR SHAME!!!), it is the 'next new thing' after the Harry Potter series 'ended' (I use the term loosely; it shall never really end. As Dumbledore said "You think the dead we love will ever truly leave us? You think we don't recall them more than ever in times of trouble?". Replace 'dead' with 'books' and you'll know what I mean).

Anyway, yeah, no one in the Harry Potter community has any idea what it is (except a select few, like some of the popular fan sites), and know we all can't wait to find out what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment