Day 13: Unlucky Thirteen

Had to go to chalet. I hate going to the chalet.

Breakfast: PB&J, chocolate milk and a mango juice

Lunch: Rice... and then I decided to eat a Lettuce w/ peanut butter on it...

... it was pretty good. Not something that I would try again, but maybe if I had a drink that drowned the taste of everything that I ate -- maybe.

Went to the chalet at this point, after some bargaining. Due to the sensitivity of the contract, I am unable to reveal the contents of what was said.



Snack: Peanuts and a mango juice

Dinner: Assorted salads w/ corn (i love corn), potato wedges and a 7-up with lemon



My New Candy: EFFING POTTERMORE!!!!

J. K. Rowling is apparently going to do something new to the HP fandom (we have no idea what it is yet; book, encyclopedia, social network NO IDEA!) and is revealing what it is in a few days.

Follow this link to keep on eye on the countdown: PotterMore

2 comments:

  1. Not that I want to depress you, but isn't 'vegetarian' a more accurate term for your sort of diet? Vegans aren't supposed to eat any animal products at all (cheese, eggs, milk) where you had chocolate milk.

    The vegan diet is almost impossible for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned on a post a few days ago that whenever I say 'milk' I do mean soy milk.

    A friend of mine mentioned how depressing it was to read 'soy' and 'vegan' before every food item, so I've been eliminating them.

    Rest assured though! Everything I've been eating has been vegan!

    ReplyDelete