Day 15: Broken iPhone and Test results

Random tidbit: my iPhone has now officially been demoted to an iPod; it cannot receive or transmit calls or text messages.

Also, I have to take iron pills and inject myself with Vitamin D.

yay.

Breakfast: -none-

Lunch: OJ and a Veggie burger

Weird combination, but I was already drinking the orange juice as part of my 'breakfast'.

The veggie burger tasted really good. It tasted differently than how the other burger tasted, but it was just as delicious.

And here is when I received the news of my iron and Vitamin D deficiency. I have to take pills for the iron one:


I've actually been getting these since I've been in 8th grade, due to my anemia, but always forget to take them. Need to be more strict about them now, I guess.

And this is what the death note says:

I don't like injections.
Dinner: Veggie burger w/ lettuce and potato chips w/ Mango Juice and a mango dessert


Because I'm finding it impossible to go one say without eating something unhealthy, I ate potato chips too.

And I ate another veggie burger because, like I mentioned, they were delicious.

And mango juice is awesome.

So was the dessert I ate.

That is all.

Snack: Peanuts

My New Candy: Eat mangoes. And read A Case of Exploding Mangoes.

Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment