Day 4: The Wagon


I've fallen off the wagon. Not the vegan bandwagon, mind you, but the 'healthy food-only' bandwagon.

Yesterday, I ate a bunch of food that can be clumped into a breakfast/lunch/dinner (brunner?) combo.

Brunner: 3 Potato chips bags, 2 Mountain Dews, 2 Tutti Fruttis
This is supposed to be me crying and distraught over the food choices I've made
Maybe giving up all dairy and meat products and candy and soda was just too much. I should focus on something that I do want to stop eating, which I guess in this case is only going to be animal products.

Not to say that I won't try to stop myself from eating junk, it's just that I will realize that the human body cannot take it if so much was removed from it, and might crack under the strain.

Or not. I just made that thing up to make me feel better.

My New Candy: None. I ate so much candy yesterday it's not like I'm going to need any more to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment