Day 21: Three Weeks DOWN!

I'm working tomorrow!!

Lunch: Rice, French fries, taboola, Hummus & bread, and Miranda. And random assorted frozen fruit.

This is what taboola looks like, for anyone who doesn't know
So, we had a little get together at my grandmother's house today, which ended up being a party-like situation because we were celebrating all my cousins' graduations.

I will join you next year (inshallah).

In more important news, I now have a bag of candy (from one of my baby cousins' 'noon's [too long to explain; a kid gets his first tooth or walks, so you throw candy on him/her]) which I can't eat!

Just a few of my forbidden fruit
Dinner: PB&J sandwich, Mountain Dew

It does seem like I have an endless supply of Mountain Dew, doesn't it?

So, then I went to sleep.

My New Candy: Meg Cabot books, I guess. Rereading the Mediator series!


It's about this girl who can talk to spirits and she helps guide them into the afterlife... and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment