Day 20: Don't Hate ME

So, I know I haven't blogged in about... 3 days? And this is supposed to be a daily blog. I'm sorry.

Breakfast: (YOU'RE BACK!) Fitness cereal w/ soy milk

Yes, I did actually drink soy milk without adding sugar and strawberries and ice and other stuff to it. In short, I did not enjoy that experience and from now on, I will eat my cereal without milk. Because soy milk does not taste good.

IMO, of course.

Lunch: - none-

I slept all through lunchtime.

Snack: Peanuts, Mountain Dew

Dinner: Chickpeas, mango juice

This was an awesome dinner. It's been awhile since I've eaten chick peas, and I've forgotten how much I like them!


Snack: Banana


I ate a healthy snack... I ATE A HEALTHY SNACK!



My New Candy: This guy ... because who hasn't wanted to be purple?


No comments:

Post a Comment