Day 0: Oh, Rapturous Day!

*** Sorry, I should've posted this last night, but I fell asleep. :( Last posts, already, I know...

This is it, the moment I give up my non-vegan ways.

At the moment, with me pigging out with my Nerds and Mountain Dew (my elixir of life), this seems a little impossible.






Because that's the thing: I'm not just going to be giving up eating anything non vegan (meat, dairy products, etc.) but I also want to give up eating anything that is unhealthy. So, no candy and preferably, no caffeine products. I'm borrowing a phrase from Fat Cat here when I say that there are some people who live off candy and soda because there are no animal products in them. I don't want to be like that.

However, if I start rolling on the floor, fainting, and foaming at the mouth (as I enivitably see happening), yearning for a single drop of Coke, well, then I suppose I just must have some.


The Big Bang Theory is awesome. That is all.
How the blogging thing is going to work is like this:

I will spend the entire day eating (like a vegan), drinking (like a vegan), and excesing (like a human being), all the while writing it in a notebook (because I want to have cold, hard evidence of all that I'm doing, and to keep track of things). After that, I'll transfer the information into the blog.


I'm going to the doctor to get my blood check out, and any other things that I think might be necessary (BMI, weight). At the end of the experiment, which it to day, by the end of the summer, I'll see what my weight, iron, BMI, cholesterol and all the other things are, and compare them to what I had when I was eating junk and meat and dairy.


NEW LINGO:


Since I won't be eating candy, which to me, should be on the food pyramid, probably at the base, I've decided that I'll make something up, something that I'll call 'My New Candy' at the end of each blog.


It'll basically just be things that I'm enjoying right now, which are drawing my attention away from my love of sweet, sugary, amazing, beautiful food.


I think I'm backing out of being a vegan already.

No comments:

Post a Comment