Day 2: Summer Jobs and Jon Stewart (SJ and JS!)

I HAVE A SUMMER JOB!

More on that later; for now, here is what I ate for my second vegan day:

Breakfast: OJ and cookies

Orange juice is awesome, and the cookies were just there so I ate them too.

I ate all that after I went to the doctor's to get my blood checked up on. Hopefully, I'll have the results in a couple of days.

Lunch: Strawberry soy milkshake and popcorn

I don't need to write if everything I'm eating is soy or vegan, right? I mean, that's kind of a given..

Okay, so popcorn may not be the healthiest of lunches, but I really had nothing to eat and I didn't feel like eating the burger just yet.

On the plus side I drank the soy milk!

Jon Stewart is happy for me
I was still a little too hesitant to drink it alone so I had to make it into a milkshake (added frozen strawberries and sugar, and Ta-DA!). I liked it, I really did. So far, the vegan experience had been good for me.

Dinner: Mountain Dew and Veggie Burger

Yes, I did drink Mountain Dew.. As a vegan who said she'd like to be healthy, I don't really seem to be doing that today.

And now Jon is disappointed
On the plus side.. The burger was really good.

Any who, dinner was after I went to LoYAC and got myself a job! Details as soon as I manage to work them out :) Woot-woot!


My New Candy: I think it just makes sense for me to recommend Jon Stewart's The Daily Show, because it's awesome and he's just so pretty. And because I just unleashed all the relevant Jon Stewart gifs I could find.


No comments:

Post a Comment