Day 1: And So It Begins

So apparently, the way I'm going to be doing this blog is just blogging the day after about what happened the day before. That seems easier for me, as there is less pressure at night to get the post out. And, also, what if I decide to have a little midnight snack at 1 A.M.? No, this way is better:

For my first day, this what I ate:

Breakfast: freshly squeezed orange juice (henceforth, and forever will be called, OJ) , a few handfuls of Kellog's Fitness cereal, wheat baguette, and KDD's Lemonade juice.

I usually don't eat breakfast because it's morning and my brain is not fully functional at the time, and is unable to digest food, but I actually had a fulfilling meal for once. Props for me!

After I went to school and did my last exam (whoo-hoo!), which officially ended my Junior year, my mom and I went to The Sultan Center and picked up some stuff for me to eat like popcorn (no butter.. sad),  cereal, veggie burgers, soy milk (normal and chocolate flavor!) and cookies.

Lunch: Lemonade juice, a Amy's Kitchen veggie burger on wheat bread, and Tutti Frutti candy (x2)



For lunch, I had lemon juice to drink, again, and a veggie burger. I was a bit hesitant to eat the burger, though I had promised myself that I would be open to trying new things, now that I'm a vegan. It was actually really good. I liked it and would probably have it for dinner tomorrow, too.

And of course, I ate candy. I know, I'm supposed to quit but... well, I have no excuse. I'll just sit in the corner and cry.

Dinner: Corn, Hot chocolate milk

Unusual (disgusting?) mixture, but I didn't eat them together. I ate 1/3 of a can of corn for dinner, then felt completely full. A few hours later came the hot chocolate soy milk. It's been a while since I've had hot chocolate without marshmallows, but seeing as the marshmallows we had at home contained fish gelatin, I had to pass.


Again, I did like the hot chocolate. Maybe tomorrow I'll try the soy milk.

My New Candy: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I read them last summer, and I'm rereading them again. SO GOOD! For a post-Harry Potter world, THG might actually be the new 'nerd' fandom :)


1 comment:

  1. Am I allowed to mock you? LOL Jk!
    This should be really interesting, best of luck! :D

    ReplyDelete