Where To Begin...

I suppose that the best place to start is at the beginning.

Here are the basics: my name is Farah, I'm a 16 year-old girl living in Kuwait, and this summer, for myself as well as for a school [CAS] project, I decided to be a vegan.

I got this idea from reading a book called Fat Cat by author Robin Brande.

Isn't the cover great? LOVE IT!

It is about a girl who decides to eat like a caveperson (Homo erectus, to be exact) for seven months for a science project, documenting the entire experience in a notebook.

I'm taking it a step further. I am becoming a vegan for the summer, and I will be blogging the entire experience.

I will also be monitoring my blood activity, weight, and body mass index to see what the differences will be after eating vegan for 3 months.

I hope you enjoy the blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment