Day 5: My Faith is Tested (and MEAN GIRLS!)

I went to a restaurant yesterday... and I still survived. Woot-woot!

Brunch: PB&J sandwich, mango juice, and potato chips

No OJ, which was kind of sad. I had another orange juice gif that I haven't busted out yet.

Dinner: (at the restaurant) Hummus, Bread, Baked potato, grape leaves, lemonade w/ mint

Usually, I'm all like:


But this time I actually managed to control myself and eat properly so:


I went to eat at Mais Al- Ghanim with my family, and I think that that was the first time I have ever been there and did not eat the chicken tikka. It's sooo good. But I had my grape leaves to console me, so it was fine.

I thought it might be harder to resist eating at resturaunts and, well, I won't say it wasn't hard, but all it takes is self-control. For example, my baked potato had nothing in it. Just a plain ol' empty potato. Seeing as one of my great romances began with me and cheese, not adding any condiments to the potato was very hard.

But, it was all good. I ate a good healthy meal, and I had a good time.

However, I ate no fruits today, so that was bad... I need to drink orange juice tomorrow, at least.

My New Candy: Watch any movie/tv show/sketch/anything that Tina Fey has been a part of. She's awesome!

Most importantly, watch:








And a Harry Potter version:


Aaaaand The Beatles quote Mean Girls, too:


1 comment:

  1. bl3afya 3ala your vegan galb:*
    AND GO MEAN GIRLSSSSSS:D

    ReplyDelete