Day 8: Food Does the Body Good

I finished an entire cereal box yesterday. And I still refused to add soy milk to it.

Breakfast: Orange Juice and Fitness cereal

I'm back to eating fruit!

Lunch: Grape leaves, Mountain Dew and a mango


I don't know if grape leaves are as widespread as they are here, but they definitely should be. And, hands down, our house makes the best ones. Which is saying a lot since I usually refuse to eat so much stuff that we make.

I feel like the sentence above didn't make sense, but I can't bring myself to change it.

After lunch, we went to my grandfather's house, where I ate...

Dinner: three pastries

There was nothing else I could eat! But then I went home and I managed to...

Snack: Eat cereal until the box was empty

Hey, at least I'm off the candy.

My New Candy: I forgot to add in the picture yesterday the Henrik Ibsen book I also bought.

I'd read his plays just for the 'do he has going for him
He writes a lot about social issues, and his plays are pretty short, nothing really epic, but they are all really good. I've read three so far (A Doll's House, the Master Builder, and An Enemy of the People) and I've enjoyed all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment