Day 10: Sorry!

EDIT: Sorry! For some reason I can't post any pictures right now and I'm tired of restarting my computer and waiting for this whole thing again.


EDIT2: Yes!! Managed to post stuff!

Better post tomorrow!

Where nothing interesting happens... Seriously, most boring day ever...


Breakfast: -none-


Yes, I like to sleep


Lunch: Cocktail juice, Mango, [a weird form of] Okra


That must sound encouraging :p


Snack: Popcorn, Potato chips, Cookies, Mountain Dew

... I was still hungry. That's really the only thing I can say in my defense.


Dinner: French Fries and Mountain Dew

Snack: Potato chips, Mango juice

My New Candy: is eye-candy!




And because they say stuff like this (^)... For more context, know that Neal was in jail for stealing/forging art. And that Peter is an FBI agent.

White Collar's Matt Bomer here...

Oh, yeah. This just got real.
And it's actually a really good show!

No comments:

Post a Comment