Day 23: What Working Women Eat

So, I started my job today (well, actually it was just an orientation)!

Breakfast: PB&J sandwich, OJ

I eat this so much this week, that I'm just gonna go ahead and call this 'the usual'.



Lunch 1: Rice, Lettuce, Pancakes, Apple slices, 7-Up

This is what they had at the lunch buffet at my workplace.

Pretty good grub.

Also, since this lunch is at 12, when I get home (at 4) I have another semi-lunch with the fam. So...

Lunch 2: Quaker Oats Soup

SUCH A GOOD SOUP!

I usually only have it during Ramadan, and only at my grandmother's house at that. But, this time was an exception (because I had asked for it relentlessly for two days). In fact I liked it so much that..

Dinner: Soup with croutons


I tell you, it was really good.


Snacks: Nerds, peanut butter-flavored potato chips (sounds gross, pretty good), cocktail juice

My New Candy: Hanging with Friends! It's this new game by the same people who made Words with Friends (a big seller), and it's a really fun game!


1 comment:

  1. this is pretty cool and it's a great idea. What persuaded you to even start this journal?

    ReplyDelete